Happy Wednesday, today's challenge at The Wild Flower Patch is spring cleaning. Use your scraps and all your old embellishments and paper to make room for new stuff.
The card I made was all from scraps I had in a zip lock bag.
Isn't this flower cute? I got this flower SVG file from My Scrap Chick.
Well, I thought I would take a little further and spring clean my scraps.
I can't believe how easy it is to find a scrap piece of paper now. The old way I stored my scraps I felt like a was digging for paper treasure. I even have a file folder for digital images. I print extra images so when I'm ready to create all I need to do is look in my folder. I feel super organized. (I hope I can keep it up.)
- SU card stock
- American Crafts card stock
- SU DSP
- SU sentiment
- WFK image: Willow
- Prisma markers
- homemade glimmer mist
- Oriental Trading Co. brads
- Inkssentials gel pen
- Circle/scalloped circle/square nestabilities
- Cricut/SCAL 2 (flowers and butterfly)
- Copic Spica markers
- Wild Flower Patch: spring cleaning
- Sketch Girl: sketch
- Charisma Cards: Butterflies
- Cute Card Thursday: celebrations
- Polly craft: sparkle
- The Pink Elephant: Spring
- Color Chef: Dark green, light green, cream, or white
- Cupcake Challenge: Going Green
- Kaboodle doodle: birthday
- Raise the Bar: Go Green
- Digital Tuesday: Lots of Green
- Penny's Paper Challenge: Another birthday