Hello everyone Happy Wednesday.
It's time for another Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge.
Today's challenge is a color challenge.
Black, Red, and White.
Does it remind you of Twilight?
It reminds me of Twilight but I didn't do a Twilight card.
Although, I wanted too. Ha ha!
I had so much fun designing this card. I love that border and making paper flowers. I added a little green to make is pop because I had to use this Rockabilly paper from SU. If Stampin Up was smart they would take this paper off the retired list. I love it. Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day and for some more inspiration check out the other Wild Flower Girls' creations.
- SU card stock
- SU DSP (Rockabilly)
- SU sentiment (One of a Kind)
- Cricut and SCAL used to make flowers and border
- $1 bin ribbon
- Embellishments: brad, button, and eyelet for Oriental Trading Co.
- Wild Flower Wednesday: color combo
- Our Creative Corner: sketch
- Stamp Something: something girly
- DCRU: Bouquets of Paper (paper flowers)
- Crafty Card makers: A Feminine Celebration
- The Crazy Challenge: Triple it!
- Belli Challenge: eyelets