Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm a Goorvy Gurl


I have some BIG news to share with you today.
I have been chosen to be on the  Stampinsanity's  Design Team. 



But that's not all:


 Today is the start of Stampinsanity's first challenge.


A sketch:



But wait there's more:



Today Stampinsanity is releasing it's new line of stamps: Les Coquettes.


This is my example of Joszette using the SI sketch.




I know these aren't boy colors but boy's like pink these days so it's ok.


For more Groovy inspiration check out the rest of the Groovy Gurlz Team:

AlisonJeri, LisaMargie, Sarabeth, SuziTonya


You can buy this Stampinsanity image and many more at Stamp Happens shop.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.



Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful love new blogs so will try join in hun

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour scheme you've used, and turning the sketch worked so well with this image. Gorgeous work :)
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! My son LOVES pink! He wears a neon pink hat whenever we go out. I think you did an awesome job coloring this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card jen! it reminds me of spring! i love your coloring :)

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Jennifer! So girly and flirty! What boy wouldn't love it :)

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's fantastic! You did such a beautiful job coloring and layering your elements! Just awesome and so totally groovy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer this is amazing!!! Your coloring is out of this world and you definitely made Joszette one sexy lady!!! Everything about this card is groovy and stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Joszette! You've made her so feminine and pretty! I love how she's hanging out of the oval. SOOO perfect! Your coloring is FANTASTIC! I love the pinks and the way you did her jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card!!! The whole thing totally ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card this is! Perfect use of that little cutie -- it all just works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks wonderful! I love the way you positioned her on the card!:)

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful.. i love the way you make her come out of the circle... GREAT JOB!!

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goegeous card Jennifer...LOVE your colouring!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the DT spot, Jennifer! I love this card--fabulous coloring!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I love hearing your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails